Saturday, May 09, 2009

No Limit Records

Silkk The Shocker - The Shocker [1996][New Orleans, LA]
1. Murder Feat Master P & Big Ed
2. I Ain't Takin' No Shorts
3. I Represent
4. The Shocker Feat Master P
5. No Limit Party Feat Master P & Mia X
6. Free Loaders
7. 1 Morning
8. How We Mobb Feat Master P
9. It's On
10. Ain't Nothing
11. Ghetto Tears Feat Master P
12. Mr.
13. It's Time to Ride Feat Master P
14. If My 9 Could Talk
15. Commercial One Feat Skull Duggery
16. Got Em Fiending Feat Master P
17. My Car Feat Mo B. Dick & Pure Passion
18. Ghetto 211 Feat Master P
19. Why My Hommie

Download

Silkks debut album released on No Limit in 96. Silkk spits and screams out his rhymes with help from his brother Master P and the rest of the No Limit family. The ghetto funk is provided by Beats by the pound.

Favorite Joint: If My 9 Could Talk
Rating: 17/20

No comments: