Thursday, August 09, 2012

Master P - Mama's Bad Boy [1992][Richmond, CA]

1. Shoot 'Em Up 
2. Psycho Rhymes 
3. Bloody Murder 
4. Fuck A Bitch Cuz' I'm Paid 
5. Eyes Of A Killer 
6. I'm Going Big Time 
7. Mama's Bad Boy 
8. Ooh Shit 
 9. Watch Your Ass 
10. Premeditated Murder 
11. Dope, Pussy And Money 
12. Rich And Dangerous (T.R.U.) 
13. Trust No Body (Feat E-A-SKi) 
14. Shouts  


Great early release by Master P. Released on No Limit/In-A-Minute records in 1992. Produced by Master P, E-A-Ski & CMT

Bloody Murder
 

Bonus EP/Singles
 
Master P - Trust NO Body [1993]

Side A
Trust NO Body (radio)
I'm The Funkiest (radio)
Trust NO Body (Instrumental)

Side B
Trust NO Body (Street)
I'm The Funkiest (Street)
  
 Trust NO Body (Feat E-A-SKi)


Master P - I'm Going Big Time [1992]
   
Side A
I'm Going Big Time (Street) 
Real Toons (Street)  
Life In The Fastlane

Side B
I'm Going Big Time (Radio)
Real Toons (Radio)
(Bonus) I'm Rollin (Radio) 
I'm Going Big Time 

No comments: